We’re looking for Team Members
For all positions you can email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Be sure to put the name of the position you are applying
for in the subject line.
Back of House Team Members
Looking to elevate your skills in the culinary industry? Come join one of the top-rated chefs in North Dakota at an award winning casual fine dining restaurant. Maxwells has consistently been rated one of the top restaurants in the FM area and offers casual fine dining in an inviting atmosphere. It’s our mission to provide outstanding customer service, food, and beverage to each and every one of our patrons.
We are hiring the following positions:
– PM Pantry Cooks (2pm – 10pm)
– PM Line Cooks (2pm – 10pm)
This successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to reaching our goals. Duties include but are not limited to setting up and stocking stations, food prep for service, and assisting the Executive Chef and Sous Chef with any additional duties necessary.
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a Line Cook, Pantry Cook and Prep Cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
Candidates must have at least 2 years of experience.
– FT and PT Positions
– Hourly Wage: $17-$23 DOE
We are currently seeking an upbeat and motivated individual to work full-time at Maxwells in the roll of Dishwasher. If you want to kickstart your career in the restaurant industry and be part of the behind-the-scenes operations with an awesome team, we’d like to meet you.
As the Dishwasher you are a professional who is responsible for cleaning dishes in our restaurant environment to ensure that there is always plenty of clean tableware and kitchen tools at hand. When washing, it’s important to be able to prioritize different types and sizes of tableware and kitchen utensils as well as be in charge of loading the dishwasher and placing dishes on drying racks to be put away properly when done using. Some items do need to be washed by hand.
To be successful in this roll, a good Dishwasher should have a good attitude and work quickly. They ensure that tasks get completed with excellence by paying attention to detail and pace of execution.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
Shift: Evening shift
Weekly day range: Shifts vary throughout the week Monday through Saturday
Front of House Team Members
Maxwells is currently seeking enthusiastic individuals for our server and bartender positions who are passionate about food, beverage and customer satisfaction and who are looking to up their game and knowledge in the food and beverage industry.
Responsibilities include an understanding of excellent service expectations and principles of an upscale dining restaurant, positive attitude, hospitality, working evenings and weekends, and promoting the philosophy and mission we uphold at Maxwells by ensuring quality, consistency and hard working effort.
Previous Fine Dining experience of at least 2 years is required with broad knowledge of wine and cocktails.
Job Type: Part-time
Shift: Evening shift
Weekly day range: Shifts vary from Monday through Saturday